- Lily Maynard
- Linda Bellos and Venice Allan. No case to answer!
- Living life ‘as a woman’. How it’s done.
- ROGD – a detransitioner speaks (guest post)
- My stint in Twitter jail
- Butterfly 3 – Max to Maxine
- Page 3 – when the battle’s lost and won
- Butterfly 2 – in search of puberty blockers
- Butterfly- a view from the cocoon
- Gender is harmful. My views are not hateful.
- The Gender Recognition Act & Fair Play for Women – Hands off my Rights!
- Lily Maynard
Search my site:
Author Archives: Lily Maynard
I watched the first episode of the new ITV drama ‘Butterfly’ with interest and growing discomfort. From the opening credits, where Max removes his lipstick and pink nail polish, to the firm handshakes dolled out by his bearded father, I … Continue reading
Yesterday I was told that my writing could be seen as hateful. The accusation stems from my belief that men cannot ‘become’ women, & that ‘woman’ is a biological descriptor. Nor do I believe a child can be born in … Continue reading
Have you filled in the government consultation on the Gender Recognition Act? If you’re reading this after 19th October 2018, your chance to do so has passed. If you’re reading this before then, carpe diem. You still have a chance … Continue reading
On 26th September 2018, Venice and Linda had to present themselves at Westminster Magistrates Court in answer to a private prosecution brought by a tranactivist who felt threatened by one of 67 year old Linda’s comments at a ‘We Need … Continue reading
In the first few months after Twitter added the ‘poll’ option for its users back in 2015, over 1.7 billion votes were cast. The online poll is a data gathering research tool previous generations could never have dreamed of. A … Continue reading
“If you get the toilets right, you get the teaching right.” So said Schools’ Minister David Miliband, somewhat bizarrely in 2004. Well, are schools getting it right? Not according to a 2010 report which suggested that one in four secondary … Continue reading