- Lily Maynard
- Linda Bellos and Venice Allan. No case to answer!
- Living life ‘as a woman’. How it’s done.
- ROGD – a detransitioner speaks (guest post)
- My stint in Twitter jail
- Butterfly 3 – Max to Maxine
- Page 3 – when the battle’s lost and won
- Butterfly 2 – in search of puberty blockers
- Butterfly- a view from the cocoon
- Gender is harmful. My views are not hateful.
- The Gender Recognition Act & Fair Play for Women – Hands off my Rights!
- Lily Maynard
Search my site:
Monthly Archives: August 2018
“If you get the toilets right, you get the teaching right.” So said Schools’ Minister David Miliband, somewhat bizarrely in 2004. Well, are schools getting it right? Not according to a 2010 report which suggested that one in four secondary … Continue reading
Magical thinking. It’s everywhere. And in no place or time is it more powerful than in childhood. ‘Childhood,’ wrote Edna St Vincent Millay, “is the kingdom where nobody dies.” As a child, I was quite certain that I wasn’t going … Continue reading
Here are four stories selected from those that arrive in my inboxes. Four voices, four women, each with something different to say. One is a nurse, herself with a trans-identified daughter, who describes dressing the arm wound of a young … Continue reading
Text & photos- Lily Maynard * Sketches – Michèle M On July 16th 2018, a group of almost 200 women, and a few men, attended a meeting organised by ‘Woman’s Place UK’ at Jury’s Inn in Brighton. “We are a … Continue reading