- Lily Maynard
- Linda Bellos and Venice Allan. No case to answer!
- Living life ‘as a woman’. How it’s done.
- ROGD – a detransitioner speaks (guest post)
- My stint in Twitter jail
- Butterfly 3 – Max to Maxine
- Page 3 – when the battle’s lost and won
- Butterfly 2 – in search of puberty blockers
- Butterfly- a view from the cocoon
- Gender is harmful. My views are not hateful.
- The Gender Recognition Act & Fair Play for Women – Hands off my Rights!
- Lily Maynard
Search my site:
Monthly Archives: February 2018
It never bodes well when people are ordered not to read something. Throughout history, great thinkers, philosophers and academics have always encouraged reading widely: it provokes thought, discussion and diversity. Those who don’t want us to think for ourselves, educate … Continue reading
This is Chrissie. Chrissie is TranSage. Chrissy was born in 1973, but she doesn’t feel 45. She’s always hung out with people younger than herself, using the same slang phrases and jargon as people half her age. Chrissie knows all … Continue reading
“Ban it! Bin it! Shred it!” Transgender Trend’s new guidelines for schools & the activists that hate it.
Twitter erupted in a storm today and yesterday with the release of Transgender Trend’s free resource pack ‘supporting gender non-conforming and trans-identified students in schools’. Transactivists- mostly late-transitioning men & parents who have chosen to transition their own children- seem … Continue reading