- Lily Maynard
- Linda Bellos and Venice Allan. No case to answer!
- Living life ‘as a woman’. How it’s done.
- ROGD – a detransitioner speaks (guest post)
- My stint in Twitter jail
- Butterfly 3 – Max to Maxine
- Page 3 – when the battle’s lost and won
- Butterfly 2 – in search of puberty blockers
- Butterfly- a view from the cocoon
- Gender is harmful. My views are not hateful.
- The Gender Recognition Act & Fair Play for Women – Hands off my Rights!
- Lily Maynard
Search my site:
Monthly Archives: December 2017
“Before a fruit is fully ripened… it passes through several shades of yellow. Those yellow stages take time, but they are what will eventually create a beautiful berry.” Megan Grassell So reads the ‘about us’ section on the homepage … Continue reading
“I just have a hard time now seeing anybody as ‘really trans’.” confided a friend the other day, which got me thinking: what makes somebody ‘really’ trans? Let’s try to unpick this. First we need to clarify the difference between … Continue reading
Owen Jones wrote in the Guardian today that those who don’t support transgender rights will be on the wrong side of history’. ‘Anti-trans zealots’ he proclaimed dramatically, ‘know this: history will judge you.’ Jones’ article – like so many before … Continue reading
Sometimes a post is so powerful it needs to be shared far and wide. Logging on to facebook this morning, the first thing I saw was this powerful post from CR. I too have been shouted at, by other women, … Continue reading