- Lily Maynard
- Linda Bellos and Venice Allan. No case to answer!
- Living life ‘as a woman’. How it’s done.
- ROGD – a detransitioner speaks (guest post)
- My stint in Twitter jail
- Butterfly 3 – Max to Maxine
- Page 3 – when the battle’s lost and won
- Butterfly 2 – in search of puberty blockers
- Butterfly- a view from the cocoon
- Gender is harmful. My views are not hateful.
- The Gender Recognition Act & Fair Play for Women – Hands off my Rights!
- Lily Maynard
Search my site:
Monthly Archives: October 2017
So wrote one girl on receiving her free binder from the MORF Binder scheme: MORF is a Manchester organisation, established in 2005 for the purpose of helping trans-identified females to support and meet each other. In 2011 MORF started the … Continue reading
We are force-feeding kids gender stereotypes and telling them those stereotypes define what it is to be a boy or a girl. That was the message I wanted to get out with my first ‘Snowflake’ book. I’m certainly not the … Continue reading
“For me, trying to convince myself that I am or could be a woman would be the final sign I had drifted completely into insanity.”
“You can play the part of a woman, but you cannot be one unless you were born one. A woman is an adult female. Males are not and can never be females.” Jenn Smith https://transanityca.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/the-transgender-peer-pressure-time-bomb-lessons-from-the-life-and-experiences-of-a-transgender-elder/ I’m so moved by this … Continue reading
Oh Cambridge University, what the very fuck? Et tu, New Hall? Cambridge University’s women-only college, Murray Edwards, is not a college steeped in ancient tradition: it was founded as late as 1954 to to address the fact that Cambridge had … Continue reading