- Lily Maynard
- Linda Bellos and Venice Allan. No case to answer!
- Living life ‘as a woman’. How it’s done.
- ROGD – a detransitioner speaks (guest post)
- My stint in Twitter jail
- Butterfly 3 – Max to Maxine
- Page 3 – when the battle’s lost and won
- Butterfly 2 – in search of puberty blockers
- Butterfly- a view from the cocoon
- Gender is harmful. My views are not hateful.
- The Gender Recognition Act & Fair Play for Women – Hands off my Rights!
- Lily Maynard
Search my site:
Monthly Archives: September 2017
If Transwomen ARE women, do we need a new word to define the type of humans who are structured to menstruate, give birth & lactate; who have a uterus and breasts and are oppressed because of their biology ? If … Continue reading
I was flipping back through some of my old social media posts last night and found this (below) from January 2017. I’ve been thinking about how some people are shocked or angered by my Twitter tag claim that transitioning kids … Continue reading
I was happy and honoured that the inspiring Robert Webb retweeted me today. My family are all huge fans of ‘Peep Show’: I’d rather the teens watched that than ‘Britain’s Next Top Model’ and luckily so would they. It’s hilariously … Continue reading
‘Gender roles’ are the ways in which society expects women and men to behave. Gender is both a social construct and a hierarchy. It is confining and restrictive and especially harmful to girls. Gender stereotyping starts from the moment we … Continue reading
(Expanded 24/10/17) There is a format to these stories and it is always the same. There is almost always a picture of a child in a pink tutu – either to show how much the garment was loved, or how … Continue reading